Friday, May 20, 2011

'Tis the season to be...

'Tis the season to...be married. fa la la la la.

No seriously, it's getting warmer so all the wedding announcements are coming. and it's soo weird! Little girls I knew when they were 12 are now 18 and getting married, kidsI knew in high school are getting married, returned missionaries I met are getting married, AND married friends I know are having/had babies already! Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bitter or upset like "It should be me" *mope* pity party *mope* I just think-good for them.

I'll be turning 25 in September and I'm single. Do I ever think about having a significant other? Yes. Will it ever happen in this life? I think so! My "goal" is to get hitched at least by age 38 (but now that I've put that in writing, I probably jinxed myself). In the past (err and present) I've had little girlish daydreams of marrying certain young men. But those are just daydreams, I can't see the future.

I don't really know why I'm spilling my guts about such a subject, but with all the weddings it's been on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment