Thursday, June 30, 2011

Work, Play, Babies

So I've been looking for a job for a while. And while looking I've been babysitting like crazy. But then I applied at daycare. To get the job I had to get certified in first aid and cpr. I got a food handlers card and a tb test (it was negative, like I knew it would be). And I had to read a lot. Theres a lot of rules and regulations that I'm worried I'll break or mess up. But I've got the job and I start as soon as they call me about my hours. Yay for doing what I'm supposed to do and receiving blessings.

Babysitting has been...interesting. And I finally faced a full tantrum. I handled it well (Except I wanted to push the grandmother out of the house who was making it worse). Of course many of my friends and family thought it was humorous and all basically said "wait till you have kids" AND I say to that-my children won't act like that. Of course there are those that say I can't say that since I don't have children. But I know what I can teach them and I will teach them about inappropriate behavior. My parents did it and my brother and I never actually had tantrums. So it IS possible.

But thats all, I have a job, still babysitting, and the play season starts in August. I'm way excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment